Friday, August 8, 2008

We Survived!!!

Wow I had no idea how much work having four kids were. We had a blast. We started off at Burger King and all the kids had the giggles and could not eat dinner. An hour later we finally finished dinner. Off to Joyland. Let me tell you, James was so excited about Joyland!!! WHATEVER! We did all that you could do, all the rides, all the arcades and all the arguing that could happen. None of them wanted to do the same thing at the same time. So my poor dad and myself go and split everyone up. James eventually joined in the fun. There is only so much Aunt Jenn to go around so James had to help me. Here are some pictures of Joyland.





After Joyland it was off to our house. Poor Roo. I knew it would be bad for her and I was right. All four had to hold her and all four had to fight over her. There was only one time I had to get on one of the kids. Brincent was holding her and all of the sudden he threw her across the floor right on her head, so that was a little frustrating. After that it was time for bed. It "only" took me one hour to get all four kids showered and in bed. Morning came and all four were up at 7:30. That's a little early for my day off but I was warned about the early birds. We went to the park and had a lot of fun there.



After lunch and some more arguing we went to the pool. I should not be surprised but Brincent is so brave when it comes to the water and it kinda scares me. Thank goodness he let me put a life jacket on him. He went down this water slide that was really fast. He went forward and backwards so many times that I lost count. We all had a blast. It's really funny to see all their personalities. Lucas is the dad, he wants to take care of everyone. Always looking out for everybody making sure that you hold hands when your in the street. Reagan is the one who will let me know when someone did something wrong. She is the little mama. Brincent is the daredevil. He's the one who tries everything. He's the one who wants to win everything and if he doesn't his little heart just breaks. Annika is the one who is blunt. She told Reagan that Roo likes her more than Reagan. And I did Reagan's hair this morning and after looking at it I wanted to redo it. I told Reagan I didn't like her hair and Annika said to me...You don't like Reagan's hair...you did it. Thank you Annika.
We had a great time with all of them and they are great kids to keep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best aunt ever! It looks like y'all had so much fun.

mandal said...

How much fun:) Yes, y'all are so great to do all that! I bet they looove hanging out with you two:)