Monday, August 18, 2008

Ms. Madison

I had the honor of keeping Madison on Friday. She is the sweetest thing!! I had a great "mommy" experience. Madison slept in until 10:00!! Poor thing I had to wake her up. She was just smiling and laughing all morning. After I got her ready for the day we had to take Rockie to the Vet. What an experience. Trying to keep Rockie in the front seat and trying to keep Madison happy was very interesting. Rockie so badly wanted to "see" Madison and check her out and one thing I can't stand is a dog in any one's face especially a babies face!! So keeping Rockie in the front was quite a task but I was successful. While in the car Madison decided to take a nap so she slept a little while at the Vet. She did wake up and of course just smiling and talking to Rockie. At the exam she got a little fussy so I took her out of her car seat and she got to see all of Rockie. Rockie would look at her and turn his head and try to figure her out. Rockie barked at her and she jumped so high. I thought she would start crying because I know it scared her but just started cracking up at him and kicking her legs wanting more. That was fun to see her enjoying Rockie. It is funny...does everyone think that when you have a baby with you that it's automatically yours? Everyone kept saying your baby is so cute she must look like her daddy. And I would just smile and say thanks. I had just a little taste of mommy hood and it was so much fun. Can't wait to have my own!! Thanks Kelsey for letting me keep you little bundle of joy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Thank you so much for watching her. You have no idea how wonderful it is as a mother to know your little girl is in good hands. When Madi got home she told me all about the fun she had with you! You are going to be an amazing mother!!!!

Anonymous said...

One of many adventures you will have... soon with your own precious "cargo".