Thursday, August 7, 2008

Family fun

This will be a very interesting day. I have four kids spending the night with me and James tonight. Lucas, Reagan, Brincent and Annika are all VERY excited to spend the night with Aunt Fiffer. I wonder if their excited because they have me figured out and know that they can pretty much get anything they want from me. The only one I'm worried about is Roo. Poor Roo her feet won't touch the ground as long as these four are around. Reagan and Annika are her little mother's and Lucas and Brincent like to scare Roo and make her run and hide. Roo is so little she is full grown at four pounds. Here is a picture of her.

Tonight will be fun we are planning on Joyland and if we get rained out it will be MainEvent. It's really funny to see the kids at Joyland. They all have such different ideas of fun. Reagan and Annika like all the roller coasters and Lucas and Brincent like all the twisty turney things. That is diffently not for me!! I will be hanging with the girls on the roller coasters. Everyone wants to do the water slide with Aunt Fiffer and Aunt Fiffer does not want to do water slides but does it any way. I'm making memories right? After a night of fun it's back to my house. I will tell you all about it later, after I survive four kids for one night and one day. If your laughing you need to remember...I don't have any kids yet so to have four all at one time may not be a big thing for you but it is for me. Lucas and Brincent are my funny men and Reagan will join in the fun and Annika is my little moma!! It will be fun just pray James survives as well!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like you have a fun night planned! I hope Roo survives...and you and James too!

mandal said...

Hey! I don't know if you know us, but we see each other at church:) I found your blog through Paige's. It's cute. Hope y'all have a great night with all the kiddos:)