Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My sleep number is 50!!

This is a very random blog but bare with me. If you know me at all you know that I can sleep!! It does not matter where or what time I am anointed to sleep. I LOVE sleep. Let me say it one more time I LOVE TO SLEEP!!! It makes me so happy. My favorite is crawling into bed when it's cold outside and the sheets are freezing cold. I love to put the blanket up to my neck and lay on my favorite pillow. Just to let you know...no one touches my pillow!! I hate it when I come in the room and James is laying on MY pillow. I usually tell him...Get your own pillow that's mine!!! I don't want your smell on my pillow. Sorry I know that's real mature but its my pillow!! The whole point to this blog is that James and I got a new bed and its a sleep number bed. All this means is that on James' side of the bed is firmer or softer to his liking and mine is different from his. In our old bed we were both uncomfortable and now we get to choose how soft or how hard our side of the bed is...so mine is 50. I love it. I already have a hard enough time getting out of bed and now my bed really holds me hostage!! Sunday's are my favorite nap day. We go to the early service and we are home by 1:00 at the latest. We don't even let the dogs out, we go straight to bed and sleep for at least 3 hours. I just pray that my children will love Sunday naps just as much as we do because we do not want to give that up!! Anyways I think it's time for another nap!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the pillow issue is the other way around. I come home from work and you are all over my pillow. Please remember to adjust your side of the bed and not mine. I don't enjoy coming in from work and laying down on a rock. I'm starting to think you enjoy torturing me.