Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't be a whiner!!

Have you ever had a day that you just want to whine?? Well mine is today! I am sooooooooo tired and I don't feel good. I don't know if its just allergies or I'm really getting a cold but my throat hurts so bad. I have been on the go for so long now that I could not tell you the last time I had a good nap. You know the one where you sleep for four hours and you try to wake up and you just can't so you sleep for another two. That's what I need!! My throat started hurting two days ago and I didn't think anything about it until last night. We worked at the church's corn dog stand at the fair and by choice we were out to late. Enjoying the nice cool air and watching the bears do their little tricks and getting attacked my mosquito's that are on steroids. So when we do finally get home we just crash. I mean it took all of me just to shower last night, let me tell you, if I hadn't smelled like a corn dog I think I would have passed on the shower. All last night, every time I would swallow I would start choking...to the point that I was getting very frustrated. I was hoping not to wake James because he is such a light sleeper but then I remembered he took a benadryl, smart man!! So at 2am I decided to take allergy medicine. And at 3am I decided to try to sleep with a Hall's in my mouth. So at 4am I was begging God to let me have just two hours of sleep. Have you ever wondered if Jesus begged for sleep? Did He get sick? Did He have allergies? Did He ever throw up? I know that's random but just wondering. I'll stop whining I promise. And I love when I don't feel good and everyone asks "Are you ok? You don't look so good." Thanks, like I already didn't know that I look like crap, but thanks for asking!! I should just be glad that I can get out of bed in the morning. I should be glad that I have all my arms and legs...for the one's who watched Oprah yesterday...The lady had no arms or legs AND had a new born!! I won't whine anymore...I'll just enjoy my thumb print cookies from Ms. Camps that I am not sharing and be quiet..but thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you getting to feeling better. Especially before this weekend, my fellow camper can not be sickly!!! Thumbprint cookies! Oh, please share.