Sunday, September 2, 2012

Game Day!

I have to admit that football season is one of my favorite times of the year!  As a family, we love going to the Texas Tech games.  This time of year reminds me that fall is just around the corner so that means cooler weather!  We also love Friday night football games.

Yesterday, we took Farrah to the season opener of the Tech football game.  We had so much fun watching Farrah.  She really gets onto the game and cheers her little heart out!  She loves the "boys", the cheerleaders, the band and is always looking for Raider Red and the Masked Rider.  This year they added fireworks when Tech scores and Farrah really liked that.  She kept asking for the "fire"......haha!

This is one tradition we will keep as a family!

 
 
 
This picture cracks me up!  If you know Farrah at all and her LOVE of popcorn you know she is one happy girl!  I bought the smallest popcorn they had and of course is was huge, but you should have seen her face light up when I handed it to her.  She said "This is all mine?!?!"  She ate more then half of that big tub of popcorn all by herself!

No comments: