Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas 2014....Brooks' first Christmas!

We had a great Christmas and it was so much fun having Brooks here for Christmas!  He got super spoiled and loved on which he loved.  He did sleep through most of it but when he was awake he smiled a lot.

We had our first Christmas with the Fortner family.  We always have so much fun when the Fortner's get together!  Of course Jean always out does herself and we always leave feeling so blessed.







After the Fortner's we head to my parents house and have Christmas with the Caroland's.

As always my parents always go above and beyond at Christmas.  I love the easy traditions my parents keep.  We do a quick meal and watch all the kids tear into their presents.  The older Farrah gets the more she can't wait to open presents.  It's always fun to watch her and this year she was got to help Brooks open his presents.





Can't wait til tomorrow on Christmas day!  Farrah has no idea about her "Santa" gift.  I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight just because I'm so excited for her.....She's going to Disney World!!!!

No comments: