Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa!

We took Farrah to see Santa and I must say she was NOT impressed! Poor Santa....he was so good with her. Farrah has actually seen Santa twice and both times she screamed her head off. The first time was at Kids Space and the second time was at the Vintage. I need to scan the first Santa picture but here is the second Santa picture. I really don't enjoy seeing my child scream at the top of her lungs...I promise!



I also got our Christmas cards in and I LOVE them! They are so fun! I made some cookies for Farrah to eat, hoping she would just eat one cookies and before I was finished with pictures she had inhaled three cookies! When I took the plate away she cried for cookies...it was the funniest thing I have ever seen.



I love this time of year! All the fun family traditions and getting to teach Farrah the real meaning of Christmas! I can't wait to see our families and taking part in all the different traditions. Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mike and Emily said...

That is one of the most adorable cards ever! Too cute!