Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Great Shower!

Yesterday we had another great shower!! This one was in my hometown of Levelland, and what a blessing it was. Farrah raked in the gifts and slept through it the entire time. I was a lot smarter this time. The first shower Farrah was passed around a lot and that night I paid for it!! She cried all night because she was so sore. So this time I made sure she was not passed around a lot. Aunt Shawna, Nana and Lula were in charge of her and did a great job of not letting her get passed around. Thank you so much because she went down very easy last night. One of the gifts we received was this bear with the Adoption Creed on it. It says Not of my flesh nor bone on my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grown under my heart, but in it!! I read that and got very emotional. This statement says it all! Thanks Carolyn for this and thank you for sharing your adoption story with me. As long as I've know her I had no idea she was adopted so that gift was extra special!! And another amazing lady made a painting for Farrah with her name on it and it is so adorable!! I love it and can't wait to get everything decorated for Farrah's room.



James is so proud of his Bas Pro purchase!!

No comments: