Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Month Today!!

My baby is a month old!! This kinda saddens me. She has come such a long way and doing so great. She started out at 5lbs and 14oz and now she is close to 7 1/2 to 8 pounds. I take her in Monday for an official weigh but I know she is growing so fast, both in weight and length. She is such a great baby and has brought so much joy to our entire family. I'm sitting here remembering what a month ago how our lives were turned up side down. Please still keep her birth mom in your prayers...here lately she has really been on my heart so please just keep her in your prayers. I took her picture in this outfit while she was in NICU and then today and she is almost already to big for it!! Tomorrow will be an exciting day, she has her newborn pictures taken. I promise I will post some of her proofs.

Farrah in NICU


Farrah one month old


I tried to take a picture of Farrah smiling and it's only a half smile...oh well it's still cute!

3 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

She is so cute!! The outfit really shows how much she has grown!

Leslie said...

Love the half smile! Happy birthday Farrah!

The Louders said...

OH, Farrah, none of us can imagine the last month without you!! I know especially your mommy and daddy!! Wow, Jen, what an incredible blessing!! Loving the half smile...haha!!
Can't wait to see your pictures!!
Prayers for her birthmom are being lifted up right now.