Monday, March 16, 2009

The Joy of Painting

So I am finally getting around to painting Farrah's room. I have no idea why it's taking me so long..(wink wink) She is doing amazing. She will be three weeks old on Wednesday and its so amazing that my baby is almost a month old!! She is loosing her newborn look and that just breaks my heart!! Everyone looks at her and says she so little and I'm looking at her thinking she's gotten so big!! (Sigh) We have our first road trip this weekend to Grapevine TX and are very excited to get away!! I think this will be one of the only trips that she might actually be good at sitting in a car seat for a long period of time.
We also got a call from the guy who is going to do the home study and want to do it next week!! So the pressure is really on for me to finish her room.
Have a great Spring Break!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I'm not there to help you paint! I told you and would, and then I went out of town. Hope y'all have a great time this weekend.