Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last day of KDO 2011-12

What a difference a year makes! When Farrah started KDO this past year she was 2 1/2 and now she is 3 1/2! She has grown and learned so much this year!

She had some AMAZING teachers this year...Mrs. Amanda and Ms. Catrina. Thinking back at the beginning of the year, Farrah has changed so much! When KDO started she had a tough time when dad dropped her off, she wouldn't eat her lunch and she wouldn't take a nap (which I didn't mind! That meant she would take a nap a home...yay me!) She has come so far...she loved going to KDO, she ate all her lunch and well the nap was a hit and miss..haha(like I said I didn't mind)!

I love seeing how much Farrah has grown and made new friends. Mrs. Amanda and Ms. Catrina were always so good with her and loved her! Thank you so much for loving on my sweetheart and just letting her blossom to who she is!

First day of KDO August 2011

Last day of KDO May 2012

1 comment:

Jessica and Chris said...

Farrah is such a cutie and I just had the best time watching her and Crockett play. We should get together this summer and let them run around together! So glad they became friends in their KDO class.