Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

This has been a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! We started out our weekend of celebrating our mom's on Saturday. We went to my parents house and had a cookout with all my family. We had so much fun visiting and playing. My Meme was in town for the weekend and it was so great to see her!
It was fun watching my dad and brother-in-law, Lance, play with all the kids. They played so hard and wrestled in the grass and were just crazy! I can only imagine how sore my dad and Lance were today...haha!
It's so special having four generations in our family! I have learned a lot from my Meme, mom and sister. I've learned how to love, laugh, fail and succeed, patience, hard work, and push through the hard times. I am so thankful for these women in my life!
Today, we went to church and had a great service.
After church we went to James' brother's house to celebrate with his family. We always have such a great time with his family! It was crazy with all the little girls running around but so fun! James' grandmother was there so again we had four generations! I love having family so close to us. I especially love that Farrah gets to know her Great Grandparents!
So thankful to have such wonderful mother's in my life!

No comments: