Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Farrah's big girl room!

A couple of months ago I moved Farrah out of her toddler bed and into a big girl bed. I didn't want to change Farrah's whole room so I kept with the same color...red, black and light green. If you know me at all, you know I don't go with the ordinary...haha! Thankfully I found her bedding at a local kid boutique, Kidspace. I LOVE this place! If i had had notice when Farrah was born I would have been in trouble because of this store. I like this because I know Farrah will be the only one with this bedding. I also had some prints custom made for Farrah's room. I think they are so adorable and perfect for her room. Again, knowing that no one will have these prints makes it really special.
After Farrah saw it all completed she was so excited! She told me "Mommy, I really love my big girl room!" Just knowing that she loves it makes this mommy very happy.

No comments: