Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do you roll??

Farrah found the toilet paper this week! James was watching her and called me to hurry with a camera and this is what I saw...





She found the toilet this week as well. Every time it flushes she just gets the biggest grin on her face and wants to play in it. I have to make sure the lids stay down.

Farrah has been "helping" so much lately. She helps with the laundry, she helps with the dishes and she helps her daddy work on computers.



Notice the little yellow ball in her hand...this has become her favorite toy at the moment. She even took a nap with it the other day. She would not let me take it!

I have really enjoyed this stage with Farrah. I love learning through Farrah's eyes. She is learning something new everyday. How she gets excited about the smallest things. How she gets so excited to see people that she loves. How when she doesn't like something there is no changing her mind.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Precious!!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you about my Christmas stockings...I'm afraid I won't be much help. A few specialty stores in Northwest AR carried them this year. Signed Sealed Delivered and the Gift House.

Good luck!