Sunday, February 28, 2010

Party Time!

We celebrated Farrah's 1st birthday with her party on Saturday we had so much fun! She is one blessed little girl! Our friends let us have they party at their house since they have a lot more room then we do and it was great. I could tell you all about the party but I'll show it in pictures.

Farrah's first doll house.



I tried to get a picture of Farrah but she was to busy playing with her friends.











After she got done opening presents Farrah started to perform for everyone with blowing kisses and clapping it was way to cute!



First bite of cake!



After cake. I think all she ate was the icing she never got to the cake part.



We are truly blessed with wonderful friends and family! I have imagined for 10 years what it would be like to have my own child's birthday party and it was even better then I imagined. We have had so many "firsts" as a family and each one is so special and fun! Happy Birthday Farrah and thank you to all our friends and family that blessed Farrah with even more presents.

1 comment:

Just Believing said...

great pictures! what an awesome cake and a beautiful baby girl!!!!