Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just a glimpse of my day...

When Farrah turned 11 months we stared changing her from formula to whole milk and its been a process, but I am glad to say that Farrah is on whole milk!! Talk about a nice little pay raise for this family. She has had a little tummy trouble with the new milk so I am only giving her two milk bottles a day. With this new tummy problem we are having a lot of diapers that are being wasted because its just poop balls (sorry, I know its gross but lets be real this happens). So today after the fifth diaper change of just being poop and not wet I found myself putting the poop in the toilet and putting the diaper back on. Really...why waste a perfectly good diaper when it's not really messed up in the first place. My husband is going to be so grossed out by this but oh well, just look at it as saving you money honey ;-).

Can you tell there's not much going on at this house? It's nice to have some down because its about to get really busy. Next weekend we are having Farrah's first birthday party....it breaks my heart to even type that...first birthday (sigh). Next weekend is also the weekend my husband, James, will be ordained as a pastor at our church. We are so excited to see what God has in store for us in this next chapter of life. It's always a ride, some rides are fun and some are really hard but always a ride and I wouldn't do it with anybody else but with James and Farrah!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

i've done that before with diapers too! don't feel guilty!

Jennifer-Colley said...

that is hilarious!!

Mike and Emily said...

poop balls. That's hysterical! We haven't switched Bella to whole milk yet but we're getting close. I just weaned last week so here we go to whole milk! And congrats on the ordination. That's fantastic what God's doing, i'm sure!`