Wednesday, January 27, 2010

O.R.E.O.



+

Farrah

=

One happy little girl!!



Tonight I went to the grocery store before the cold weather hit. I went late so I would miss the crowd and I'm glad I did. I even got James his favorite snack. It's a little joke around here when someone goes to the store you are bring back something that they like...so today James went for some medicine and brought be back some M&M's. I went tonight and brought back Oreo's..James' favorite. He's usually pretty stingy with them but tonight he shared one with Farrah and oh my goodness she loved it!

2 comments:

ashley said...

can I just say that it is nice to see another mother let her daughter enjoy the sweet things in life without feeling guilty or worrying that it isn't organic?

ashley said...

she is adorable, as always!