Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mommy Weekend!!

Today was an exciting day for our family. We had Farrah dedicated this morning. We were given an AMAZING gift and what an amazing thing to be able to give Farrah back to Him!! I've been praying all week that Farrah would sleep through the service and she almost made it!! She did sleep through the most important part which was good. While Pastor Jackie was praying for us and blessing us she just had the biggest smile on her face and it just melted my heart!! We were blessed with family and friends joining us in this celebration and I can't even explain the feeling I had today. For so long I longed to be a mom and dedicate my children to my Father and to be doing that today, there were a lot of emotions!!

Yesterday at our church we had a Mother/Daughter brunch. Once again, I could not stop smiling because I had my very own daughter with me!! I have attended this banquet since we've been at Church On The Rock and have really enjoyed it but this year was extra special!! My husband was one of the many wonderful husbands that served us ladies and he did a great job. Thanks to all the ladies who did a wonderful job planning the banquet!!

Farrah all dressed up!!



Our Family


Dedication

1 comment:

Misti said...

I know today was a wonderful day for you and James and your family! God has rewarded your faithfulness and has given you a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! Praise God! I am so happy for you! Love you!