Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun Day!!

Farrah and I had a fun day today!! We finally got to meet her friend Emma. If you remember a couple of months ago I did a blog asking for prayer for Emma. She was born at 26 weeks and her parents Heather and Bret were very scared for her life. Through prayer this wonderful little girl is very healthy and doing great. She is almost three month's!! Farrah and I got to meet her for the first time and she is beautiful!! She is up to 7 pounds now and makes Farrah look like a giant!! I will have the honor of keeping Miss Emma three days a week and what a blessing she will be. I know that as a mother it's hard to find someone that you can trust with your precious little one and Heather trust's me!! Keep Emma in your prayers, she is still on a heart monitor and on four different medications and pray for me that I can keep her without any anxiety. It's a little scary to keep a baby with small health problems but she will be past them in no time!!

Me, Farrah, Heather and Emma



Emma almost 3months and Farrah almost 2months


Then the fun continues!! We met up with our friends Amanda, Averi and Connor for some play time at the park. Farrah missed it all because she slept through the whole thing but oh well we still had fun.

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Isn't it amazing how your little one still seems so little until you see them next to a teeniny baby? They are both adorable. What a blessing for your friend to be able to trust Emma to you!

mandal said...

We had so much fun with y'all! Maybe next time Miss Farrah will be awake for some of it:) I love the pics of Farrah and her friend. Call us whenever...this is my last week of school!!! WooHoo!