Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 Months!!!

My baby girl is two months old!!! To tell you the truth I'm not real sure if I'm excited about this. I have enjoyed EVERY minute of Farrah and to think how two months have flown by, I'm going to turn around one day and she will be in school!! I just fall more in love with this little girl more and more every day!!

What Farrah is doing at two months:
1. She is now smiling all the time.
2. She is "talking" and she does her best talking in the morning.
3. She loves her daddy!! He comes in the door and goes straight to her and
says "Hey Precious" and her entire body gets so excited to see her daddy!!
4. She has found her hands but hasn't quite figured out how to control them so she
hits herself in the face a lot.
5. And the best for last!! She is sleeping all the way through the night!! Thank
you Jesus!! We put her down around 9pm and she will wake up around 7am and then
go back down til around 9am!!

We are truly blessed by Farrah and are excited to be called her Mommy and Daddy!!






And we finally finished her room!! It only took me six weeks!!



2 comments:

Hall-a-days said...

Beautiful nursery! Celebrate everyday!

Paige Allen said...

I love the new pictures & the nursery is super cute! Hope you enjoy every moment of this 3rd month!