Monday, August 18, 2014

Ruidoso.....Caroland Family style!

This weekend my whole family went to Ruidoso for one last getaway before school starts.  We love Ruidoso and I would seriously move there tomorrow!  When my whole family gets away we always have so much fun together.  We spend all weekend laughing and eating way to much food.

We spent our first day hiking and playing in the freezing cold river.




For some reason I didn't pack tennis shoes and so I got to go hiking in my flip flops...I DON'T recommend this!



This girl was fearless going up and down the mountain!


 

One of Farrah's favorite things to do is panning for stones.  She loves seeing what kind of different stones and arrow heads she gets.


We have two favorite places we stay at when we're in Ruidoso.  It's either Inns Brook or the Inn of the Mountain God's.  This time we stayed at Inns Brook and it's just fun having my entire family in one big house!


So incredibly blessed by these two!  


Of course we had to make a stop at the Inn of the Mountain God's!



Just as we were about to head home we decided to have one more round of fun.....putt putt golf!  




Such a fun getaway before school starts and the craziness begins!



No comments: