Monday, August 25, 2014

1st day of Kindergarten!!

I CAN NOT believe my baby is in kindergarten!!  How in the world did this happen?!?!  Farrah has been excited about starting school.

This year has been a change for our family.  I actually started back to work working at LISD working with Special Ed.  Today was actually fun getting to watch Farrah walk into school and then being able to see her throughout the day.  It made it easier for me to see her having so much fun.

My big kindergartner!


Mom and Farrah's first day of school.



I worked in Farrah's class today and today she was the classroom leader.  Her job was to lead the line to outside, around the school, lunch and anything else Ms. Brown needed her to do.  Here, she helped Ms. Brown teach the kids in her class the rules of their classroom.  Such a fun day for Farrah!


I however learned a great lesson today!  DO NOT wear high heels to school even if they are wedges and seem to be comfortable because you will quickly realize they are not so comfy!  Thank goodness I had my gym bag with my tennis shoes in it and at lunch was now sporting my tennis shoes for the rest of the day!


No comments: