Monday, August 11, 2014

Last Week of Summer!!

We had a great last week of summer!!  I really wanted to cram in as much as possible and just wanted to enjoy Farrah.  I can't believe she is starting school and I know she is going to get really busy once school starts and I enjoyed every minute of just being with her.

Farrah started off her week with camping with Lula and Poppa in Ruidoso!  Farrah has looked forward to this camping trip all summer and she had a BLAST!!

Farrah has been asking to make cupcakes so we made her favorite....Red Velvet.  We actually had so many cupcakes that we went to our neighbors and shared our cupcakes.


Farrah LOVES blueberry muffins so of course we had to make those too!


I let Farrah invite a friend to go with us to Lubbock Water Rampage.  She and Joey had so much fun!


A couple of nights a week, James does bedtime with Farrah.  This is seriously one of my favorite evenings!  I happened to walk in on James reading Farrah a book and found them like this.  I think Farrah likes the nights dad does bedtime also!


We spent A LOT of evenings outside playing.



One of my favorite things this summer was that I introduced Farrah to the Sound of Music!  This makes me so happy!  She will sit and watch the whole movie with me.



I think this summer has been one of my favorites!  It has seriously been so relaxing and I'm so thankful for the slow pace we had.

No comments: