Friday, December 4, 2009

9 Months!!

Every month I say it and today will be no different, Farrah please slow down! Nine months already. Oh honey you are so busy! You are still the happiest, most joyful baby I have ever seen!

What your up to these days.

You weigh 17.6 pounds (25th percentile)

You are 28.8 inches long (95th percentile)

You are crawling!!

You can say da-da and hi

You can throw a really good fit!

You are wearing a size 9 month

You wear a size 3 shoe

You wear size 3 in diapers

You LOVE you da-da!

I can't keep you out of my Christmas tree.

You spin on your bottom.

Your beginning to eat table food. You love yogurt, cheese, ham and puffs

Farrah Nichole we had no idea how empty our life was without you. You bring us joy everyday! Now if I can only get you to say mama!

On a side note, we had our Christmas pictures taken and they are everything I had hoped for! Our church had a fundraiser for the LIFT program and they took Christmas pictures.

Here are just a few.





4 comments:

mandal said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Misti said...

AWESOME family pic!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

The Barnyards said...

I LOVE these pics!! Beautiful!!

Monica Curry said...

oh she just gets cuter every month. i miss you both! i can't believe how big she is...those are wonderful pictures!