Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.



I can't even tell you how excited we are about Christmas! For so many years I would start off Christmas day with a good cry and beg God to bring me a baby for Christmas. Tonight as I was putting Farrah to bed I sat and held her thanked Jesus for being faithful! Being parents is the best gift we have ever received! I have always enjoyed watching all my nieces and nephews open presents and reading them the Christmas story but this year will be extra special. This year will be a great Christmas for so many of my own friends that have struggled with infertility and Jesus gave them the gift of a baby for Christmas as well. What a great first Christmas as a family of three!

No comments: