Thursday, December 24, 2009

First Christmas Eve!

What a great way to wake up on Christmas Eve when there is snow on the ground! And a lot of it. The last time it snowed like this in Lubbock was in 2000 or 2001. I always love having a white Christmas and they are VERY rare for us here in Lubbock.

Today we are suppose to go to my parents house for Christmas and none of us can make it. My brother and his family are snowed in up north and James has the stomach bug. I had it on Tuesday and Farrah had it on Monday so it has made its round at the Fortner house! Ready for it to leave and be gone for sure! So today my day consist of cooking all the desserts for both of our families Christmas and sterilizing everything! Instead of getting ready for Christmas we are staying in our pj's.



Can you see Farrah enjoying the snow??



Pulling up on everything!!

No comments: