Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great first Thanksgiving as a family of three. We always have lunch with James' family and then dinner at my family that evening. So we get to be miserable twice in one day. And oh my goodness we were full! James' family is always a really big get together. We all go to James' grandma's house and I think this year there were around 25-30 people. This was a small crowd this year! I love being around all the cousins and aunts and uncles. I don't think we saw Farrah til we were leaving. There was a line to hold that little girl. I put James and me to a one plate max at lunch so we would be able to eat at my parents Thanksgiving. Smart move!! Then we headed to my sister's house to put Farrah down for a nap and to get to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family. My meme came down and it she just amazes me. She is 89 years old and is so independent. Very thankful for that! She doesn't get to see Farrah very often but when she does there is lots of loving going on. Farrah has learned to "give love" and she was giving meme all the loving! Of course meme loved that!

What a great Thanksgiving!!



1 comment:

The Hords said...

I found your blog! Can't believe how big she is getting. Time flies. Glad to see you are doing well.