Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day...2014!!

Dear dad,

First of all, your my favorite dad!  Just wanted to say thank you for being a wonderful dad.  You've taught me so many wonderful things over the past year.  Here's a thank you for what you've taught me....

You taught me how to ride my bike and how to stay safe...


You encourage me to swim farther....


We have the best tickle fights while mom is shopping.....that's one of my favorites!


You taught me how important it is to workout and to be strong.....


You gave me a need for speed....


You've taught me that super hero's help mom in the kitchen....


You taught me that's its ok to be a beast on the field...haha!


I have my very own personal travel pillow....


You teach me knew things like shooting a bow and hopefully one day I will get to go hunting with you!


You've taught me how important family is and how we support each other....(Quinn's softball game playoffs).


You've taught me how to slow down and stop and watch it rain....


And that it's fun to dance in the rain....


You are always willing to let me sit beside you when you are busy working....


You've taught me how important my education is and to always do my best....


You support me when it comes to something you have no idea about like my dancing....



You are the hardest working man I know!  You've taught me that it's ok to work hard and get dirty....


You do a great job of loving mommy!


But my favorite part of you being my dad is our daily wrestling fights we have!  I love hearing you laugh and that you "let" me win sometimes!


Thank you for always loving me!  Thank you for always being there when I need you the most.  Thank you for letting me be me and always encouraging me to be my best.  I will always be your little girl and your biggest fan!

Love Farrah

Here is my interview with Farrah about dad.

My dad is funny because....I like to wrestle with him.
My dad thinks I'm funny when.....I jump on him.
My dad is 28 years old.
His favorite thing to do is....love on me!
His favorite color is red.
My dad's job is.....work at Chevron.
He loves to eat.....broccoli
He is really good at working for money for us.
My dad loves when I......steal all of his kisses.
My dad always says....I love you baby girl!
My favorite thing about dad is....when I don't want to eat my veggies my dad will eat his with me.


No comments: