Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a great Thanksgiving!  We have so much to be thankful for.  We have an incredible family, a warm house, James' job that he loves and so much more.  This Thanksgiving was really put into perspective when my cousin's little girl had to have surgery.  Allison had to have a brain surgery which required the doctors to detach the whole left hemisphere of her brain.  Allison has had so many seizures in a day that it took drastic measures but the good news is is that she is talking more then she ever has, she's sucking through a straw and she hasn't had a seizure in 17 days!! She is learning to walk all over again and is having lot of physical therapy and speech therapy....she is truly a blessing and its been such a blessing to watch her fight.  She is the strongest  and happiest little girl I've ever seen!

A couple of weeks ago, Farrah had her Thanksgiving lunch at KDO.  She was pretty excited to have mom come visit her at lunch.  I loved seeing the Pilgrims and Indians.




We had James' family over for Thanksgiving this year and the day before my curtains came in....I was VERY excited about that.  Poor James had to hang them at 9 o'clock at night.

Before


After


It amazes me how curtains can change a room!

We had a wonderful day with our families.  We had a great time seeing everyone and loving on my Meme.  She amazes me...she baked three homemade pies and she's 93!  She loves baking for us and we love eating it...haha!

So thankful for these two!


No comments: