Tuesday, May 21, 2013


These past couple of weeks have been super busy but so much fun!!

My niece, Quinn, has been playing softball for Coronado and they have played playoff games the past four weeks.


Farrah was inspired by Quinn....haha!!  It's crazy to me that she can actually play softball this fall.


Farrah has a new trick.  She has turned into the biggest monkey....she climbs on EVERYTHING!!


I love this picture!  My in-laws raised four boys and I love seeing them being surrounded by five granddaughters.  Its a constant battle for Lula and Poppa's lap around here.


Farrah had her last soccer game for the season....she had so much fun and can't wait til next year!


It has finally gotten warm enough to start swimming here and I guarantee you we will be here most of the summer!



Farrah has her last day of KDO this week.  I looked at my calender for June and we have nothing and we couldn't be more excited about that!!!

No comments: