Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 4th-March 10th

Monday, March 4th
Monday we celebrated our friend, Heath's birthday.  We are so blessed with such good friends!



Tuesday, March 5th
We met James for lunch and Farrah had gotten a prize for doing good at food therapy.  She was showing James her Ring Pop.  My favorite part is watching Farrah light up when it comes to her daddy!


Wednesday, March 6th
I didn't get a picture this day.  It was last day of KDO before Spring Break so it was a little crazy...


Thursday, March 7th
Today was Farrah's very first soccer practice!  Oh my goodness it was the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!!



Friday, March 8th
James and Farrah doing their favorite trick.



Saturday, March 9th
At the CrossFit gym I workout at had a competition for the CrossFit games.  This was round one of five so the next four weeks are going to be fun to watch!!


Sunday, March 10th
We headed to Ruidoso, NM for Spring Break.  If you know me at all, you know I don't like feet....at all!  Farrah was napping and propped her foot up on my seat right next to my face and of course James thought it was so funny!  But after looking at her foot I wanted to remember her tiny foot and her little toes.


We had a wonderful Spring Break in the mountains and I'll post that soon!

No comments: