Monday, March 18, 2013

March 11th- March 17th

I'm really enjoying  this picture a day challenge!

Monday, March 11th
Spring Break!  We spent the week in Ruidoso, NM and had a blast!  Farrah was tall enough to go snow tubing with us this year and of course she LOVED it.....just like her momma!


Tuesday, March 12th
We had a busy day playing and came back to the cabin for the night.  Reagan came and sat with me and this girl means so much to me....she's named after me.  I can't believe that she's going to be 13 this summer!


Wednesday, March 13th
Another fun day of playing.  Farrah was my riding partner in go-carts.  This girl loves adventure...again, just like her momma!


Thursday, March 14th
My bible study group started a new study called, Seven.  This study will change you and make you realize how much you have.  I highly recommend it if your looking for a challenge.


Friday, March 15th
Date Night!!  James and I splurged and ate dessert at BJ's.  OH.MY.WORD!!!!  We shared the Red Velvet Pazooki and it was the best dessert I have ever had!!


Saturday, March 16th
Farrah has been wanting to ride a camel for awhile now.  On Saturday, there was a little group raising money and so Farrah got to ride a camel.


Sunday, March 17th
James bought me tickets to Bon Jovi and it was such a great concert!!


Such a fun week with family!

No comments: