Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year....2013!!

I can't believe that 2012 is already gone and we're in 2013!  This has been an incredible year for this Fortner family!  Let's see if I can remember all that has happened to us this year.....

My Farrah turned the big 3!!  Can't believe in two months we will have a four year old!!

I took my niece, Quinn, one her first mission trip! 

We had some friends from the Czech Rep and Norway stay with us this summer.

Farrah started her first gymnastic/tap and ballet class.

We sold our house in a short two months.

We started fertility treatments again!

I know we have done so much more then this but this is just the highlights...haha!!

Farrah's birthday...


Easter....


April showers bring May flowers...


Our 14th wedding anniversary...


Czech Republic with Quinn...


Farrah was a flower girl for Bethany and Boone...


Czech Michal came for a visit....


Sean and Hannah Christy and family came for a visit....


Celebrated my sister's birthday with a surprise to see the musical Sound of Music...


Farrah's first gymnastic/tap and ballet class....



South Plains Fair with our friends.....


Girls trip for my friend, Kelsey's birthday to Canton....


Halloween...Princess Ariel.....


Pumpkin Patch....



Great Wolfe Lodge with friends.....



Madagascar's ICE at the Gaylord Texan.....



And last but not least, my husband's birthday....


I have to brag on James for a minute!  This summer when I got back from the Czech Rep we decided it was time for us to get healthy and stay healthy.  No fad diets but healthy and clean eating.  I am proud to say that since June, James has lost 40 pounds!!!!  I am so proud of him and love seeing him so healthy!  He has gone from a 36 waist pants to a 32 waist pants.  He looks ten years younger and just feels so much better!!  James you are an inspiration to so many and I am so proud of you!  I might add that I myself have lost 17 pounds so far since June!!

Here's to a new and happy year!  I'm excited to see what this year lies ahead.  James and I have some exciting things in our future and can't wait to see how God's going to put it all together! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2012 was great, and looking for 2013 to be even better.
James