Sunday, January 6, 2013

Project 365...take 2!

So last year my friend, Paige, did this challenge to take a picture everyday to document and see all the fun things she did.  She just finished her 365 project and I really enjoyed seeing all her pictures and it was fun that I was in a couple of them....haha!!  After talking to Paige the other night I was inspired to start this project again.

I really want to be able to remember the small things that we will go through this year.  This project is just for me but I hope you can enjoy it as well.

Day 1
Ready for church!


Day 2
The stomach bug came for a visit and it was not fun!


Day 3
Farrah has reached the fun age where we can start playing board games!  She got quite a few new games for Christmas so we've been playing a lot...


Day 4
Just when we thought the stomach bug was gone it reared its ugly head.


Day 5
James teaches CHL classes on Saturday's.  Farrah and I brought him lunch and I snuck in to take a couple of pictures of him.


Day 6
Farrah's favorite night of the week.....Daddy bedtime!  Two nights a week James takes care of bedtime and its such a sweet time for him and Farrah.  We started this when Farrah was a newborn.  He really wanted to help and give me a break at bedtime.


My goal is to post every Sunday night about our week.  There will be days I'm sure I forget to take a picture but I will do my very best to try and remember!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I look forward to seeing 2013 one picture at a time.

James

Jessica and Chris said...

This is such a cool idea. You have inspired me. I will just have to start on day 8. Farrah is so precious. Hope she is feeling better!