Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had an amazing Christmas this year!  Every year I realize how blessed I am and so thankful for my family.  This year was no different.  We had a great time with our family.  Farrah is at such a fun age with Christmas.  We didn't really push the whole Santa thing this year. Farrah wasn't real sure about Santa coming into our house while we were sleeping so we didn't play it up real big.

Our Christmas started off on Christmas Eve with the Fortner family.  We always have such a great time and I love watching James with his brothers.  They give each other so much heck and its so fun to watch.  They tell stories and tell on each other.....pretty fun to watch and laugh at. 

Fortner cousin's!!


This year we watched all the grand kids open their gifts first and then the adults had their chance.  It's always fun watching all the craziness when the girls start.  Farrah was very spoiled! 


After the Christmas with the Fortner's we went home and Farrah was ready for Santa to come...kinda.  She laid out her cookies and milk but she also had a lot of questions to go along with it.  I had to reassure her that Santa would not come into her room...haha! 




Christmas morning I had to wake Farrah up.....guess she hasn't quite figure out the Christmas morning excitement.  She has so surprised with her all her Santa gifts and played her little heart out.  The funny thing is that we had no idea that we woke up to a white Christmas!!


There is a funny story behind this next picture.  Farrah had saw this fun princess bath soap at Target and just had to have it!  I told her that maybe Santa would bring it to her and that seemed to be ok with her.  So when she opened her stocking Christmas morning she saw the soap she said "Mom, this soap was at Target!"  I just started laughing and told her that Santa must shop at Target...haha!!  This girl is to smart for her own good!


After Christmas at home we headed to my parents for Christmas.  Once again we had a wonderful time.  It's always so much fun to see Christmas through a child's eye.  My mom and dad had so many fun things they did for the kids. 




Every year my sweet Mimi make all the great grand kids something special.  She either makes them a blanket or something special.  This year she made them all pillows with special pillowcases that had what they were into this year.  Farrah's was an Ariel mermaid....she was so excited!!



My parents surprised all the "big" girls with a fun gift.....Kindle Fire HD's.



My wonderful hubby surprised me as well.....we got me a new camera!!  Not a point and shot one but a very nice Canon!  I was so surprised and so excited.  Can't wait to play...haha!!

Caroland cousin's!



Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! 

Fortner family, Christmas 2012



No comments: