Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls just want to have fun...

Today I had the pleasure of keeping some of Farrah's girlfriends. Maci, Madison and Peyton came to play for most of the day while their mommies had things to do and I must say it was fun!

We started off our morning playing outside and by the time I put sunscreen on everyone and the older girls going to the restroom I was already worn out...haha!! Farrah got a new swing set from Uncle Lance and Aunt LaJuana and the girls were so excited to play on it. That was the first thing Madison said to me this morning, "Do we get to play on the new swing set?" I brought out the sidewalk chalk and we had a blast!!







After I got the girls all and all something to drink it was lunch time and I wasn't sure how I was going to do this. I made them all grilled cheeses and chips. It was funny to look at it all cause Madison didn't want the crust, Maci's was cut in fourths and Farrah's was cut in half. It just made me laugh how different they all are.

After lunch Peyton went down for a nap so the big girls played in Farrah's room with her kitchen. It was so fun watching them "cook" and play house. Madison was in charge!! After that we read some books and then we colored. I loved sitting in my kitchen floor watching and coloring with them. They were so proud of themselves and each other.





After coloring we only had about an hour left so I gave them each a snack, their blanket and we watched Toy Story. I was pretty surprised they all sat still on the couch and watched the movie!











I've always dreamed of what it would be like with more children and I will say....its very busy! My day flew by so fast. I told James if we have four kids then I may never leave the house and I may never get a shower til midnight...haha!!! The good news is, is that I know I can and want more children. My favorite part of the day was all the giggles going on in Farrah's room!

We had a blast and thank you Kelsey and Abby for sharing your girls with me today!!

No comments: