Sunday, May 15, 2011

Farrah's funny phrases...

I read this on a blog and this mom wrote down some of her daughter's sayings and I think this is such a great idea. Farrah is saying some of the funniest things lately and I really want to remember them.

You walk around and say "I funny!" Even when you are getting into trouble you will look down and smile and say "mommy I funny" It's really hard not to laugh at you.

When we tickle you or chase you around the house your favorite thing to say is "stop it" I try not to tell you no all day so I say stop it and apparently you have picked up on this.

You love to sing!! You can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Jesus Loves Me, This Little Light of Mine, Deep and Wide, Jesus Loves the Little Children and the list goes on and on.

When you say purple it sound like your saying poopy so I usually just run you to the bathroom and you look at me like I'm crazy!

You are calling your daddy James or babe...it cracks me up!

You call Lula, Poppa and even when we correct you you will still call her Poppa.

When you want to sit in my lap you call it a yap.

You call your lovie a wobie.

When you wake up in the morning you have a roll call....You start by asking for your daddy then Nana, Dandy, Poppa, Nawna (Shawna), RaRa (Reagan), BB (Brincent), Lucas, Annika, Shoe (Roo), Kelsey, Madi, PeyPey, Heath, Abby, Maci, Quinny, Kate, Corey and Mamey (Amy). This happens EVERY morning! I love that you love all your friends and family!!

When I'm holding you, you say "I got you mommy!" Yes you do sweetheart!

I say I love you and you say "I to."

A funny this week is that you saw a statue of Uncle Sam and you called him Jesus.


There are so many more phrases and I will be adding more when I can remember them...ha!

No comments: