Thursday, October 14, 2010

A week in review...

Farrah had a visitor in bed. I don't know who was more excited, Farrah or Roo! HA! (My mother will not like this picture)



One night Farrah woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I put her in the guest bed with me and all I can say is NOT FUN!! Farrah has never slept in the same bed with us because that totally freaks me out. I have heard so many horrible stories of parents rolling on top of their kids and suffocating them so that has never been an option but when your desperate for sleep you will do anything. Farrah is a wild sleeper and I know she went to sleep but I sure didn't!



We visited a pumpkin patch over the weekend and Farrah was cracking us up. She thought all the pumpkins were balls and would pick one up and throw it. We were afraid she was going to destroy them so we didn't stay long.





Farrah has discovered coloring! She LOVES it and thankfully I'm still a little smarter then her, for now, so she can only color in her highchair.

No comments: