Sunday, October 10, 2010

Boom..Boom..Boom

When I'm in the car with Farrah I always have the radio on. It can be Christian to Rock to pretty much any thing beside Country. Farrah loooooves music! A song can come on and she will just start dancing and clapping. This just makes my whole day!!

We have a daily dance session every morning and this is my favorite part of the day. She just makes me laugh so hard. At the moment I have her in tumbling and I'm thinking about taking her out of that and putting her in a music class. The music academy has a mommy and me class that has music and dancing and I know she will just love that so much more!!

Farrah's favorite song is Boom Boom Boom by the Black Eyed Peas. She gets so excited every time this song comes on. So tonight I downloaded it off iTunes and let her dance her little heart out.

You will have to excuse James and me laughing at Farrah! She just makes my heart happy!

1 comment:

Embracing Grace said...

Too cute. That's awesome. Miss you guys