Monday, September 27, 2010

Wordless Monday...well kinda

Farrah has been up to so many fun things lately so I will show you in pictures.

Farrah went to her first Texas Tech game of the season and LOVED it!! She was so fun and was great the entire game.



Watching daddy mowing and wishing she was outside.



Farrah was my date to Homecoming in Levelland. Again she did great! She loves watching football. Yes my mom bought her a mum and Farrah thought that was the best thing ever. She found the bell and drove us all crazy with it...she was so fun to watch!



This picture cracks me up. Farrh always sleeps with her "lovie" and yesterday they were both in the washer when James put her to bed. She cried and cried and when it was finally dry enough she had fallen asleep. I went to give her her lovie and this is what I saw.....she had fallen asleep sitting up. This is a first!

No comments: