Monday, September 6, 2010

PDO!

A couple of weeks ago James and I decided to put Farrah in PDO (Parents Day Out). She is only going one day and on that one day I am helping James at church with filing or anything he needs me to do.

So this past week was Farrah first day at "school". I dropped her off thinking she would just run in and never look back but she surprised me by crying and not wanting to go. I gave her to her teacher and stood around the corner and she stopped crying in no time...thank goodness!

I headed to James' office and helped him all day and loved just being with him with no interruption. We had lunch and it was great. I forgot how it felt to eat a hot meal. Don't get me wrong I love having Farrah with us all the time but a little break was pretty nice.

The funny part of the day is that no one really told me what time to pick Farrah up at the end of the day...I thought I saw 2:45 so when I went to get her and I was 15 minutes late! Oops...I was suppose to be there at 2:30. I of course apologized and promised I would never be late again! Farrah had so much fun that day that she didn't want to leave which makes me feel great.

They send a note home saying how her day was and this is what it said...Nap time 45 minutes which doesn't surprise me, Lunch time-snacked some didn't eat much which again doesn't surprise me, Disposition-Cooperative, Busy and Quiet this one made me laugh cause there is not one thing about Farrah that is quiet except only when she is doing something she isn't suppose to. Then on the back the teacher writes a note and it says...We played in the water today Farrah had a wonderful 1st day. She is such a sweetheart. We are so happy that she is able to join us. She's an excellent addition. Farrah loved playing with the fish in the water. She even managed to sneak one back to the room . She had it in her had and we didn't see it. She truly is a sweetie.

We are so glad Farrah loved PDO!

Bags packed and ready to go!



Farrah wanted no help in carrying her backpack...I think it weighed more then her.

No comments: