Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tumbling Tumbleweed!!

Sorry for the title but if you watch Handy Manny all day then you get this title, if not sorry you will just have to humor me...ha!

Farrah started her tumbling class this week and she LOVES it! We walked in and the first thing she said was "Oh wow". When I signed her up for this class I had no idea it was a parent and tot class so needless to say I get to "tumble" as well. I'm just hoping I don't pull or break something....its been a few years.

Our teacher is Ms. Megan and she is super sweet and Farrah really likes her. She was so patient with Farrah and pretty much let Farrah do what Farrah wanted to do so Farrah loved that. Farrah jumped on the trampoline, slid down into the foam pit, walked the balance beam and did a big swing. Farrah loved every bit of it!









Thank goodness this class is only 45 minutes long cause I'm not sure how more she could handle...I mean I could handle. :)

No comments: