Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swimming Lessons!

The past two weeks Farrah and I have been going to mommy and me classes. It has been so much fun!! It's only for 30 minutes and the time flies by. The first day we did some fun songs and got use to the water, the second day we went under the water and from there on she learned how to float on her back, swim under the water and how to climb out of the pool all by herself.

It's been a fun two weeks and I hate that its ending...the best part we got to spend the last two weeks with out best friends, Kelsey and Madison and Abby and Maci. Madison was so funny with all her jumping in. Then Maci just loved every bit of it. I don't think I saw her upset once. Farrah on the other hand had an opinion about doing things she didn't want to do like floating on her back. By the time we went around the pool once Farrah was telling me she was all done and bye bye.

Farrah and me right before swimming lessons.



Farrah climbing out of the pool all by herself.



Farrah jumping in!







Having fun with all our friends!

1 comment:

The Pondering Couch Blog said...

SOOOOO adorable I just love you guys!!