Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wake up!!

Do you ever have those days where you are just tired?? Maybe it's because I haven't gone to bed before midnight the last two weeks...I know it's all self induced. I've had that kind of week and to add Farrah on top of it means I'm just worn out! Farrah and I have been doing mommy and me swimming lessons (will post about that later)and it has worn us both out but we are having a blast! Don't get me wrong I love that Farrah has so much energy...I wish I could bottle her energy. Ha!

I've really enjoyed watching little Ms. here lately. She is everywhere...and I mean everywhere. I leave her in one room and come back to find her somewhere else...usually not where she is suppose to be. I think its about time to start putting on door locks on all our cabinets. I was doing laundry the other day and Farrah was to quiet so I found her in my bathroom and she had one of my brand new razors in her hand "shaving" her legs, talk about your heart dropping, thankfully I caught her in time.

Another thing Farrah is doing that cracks me up is saying no to everything. She will walk around and be playing and all of a sudden she will burst out with a no no!! She even points her finger while she says it. Do I do this??? It makes me laugh, I know I tell her no but she is very dramatic about it (I have no idea where she got that from...must be from her daddy :-)).

I am thankful for daddy today. James came home and picked Farrah up to go and run an errand together. I think James took one look at me and could tell I was worn out today.....Thankful for a wonderful husband and amazing daddy!

No comments: