Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A day with Farrah....

Oh where to begin...Here lately Farrah has been sleeping til 10am and that is a great start to my day! Farrah is quite the busy body and by the end of the day we are all worn out!





Farrah's new trick is riding on her horse standing up! She is so funny to watch. I don't want to be one of those mom's that don't let their children try things and yes she may hurt herself but she has to learn. I think she gets the adventure high from me. I still want to try new things and test the boundaries where as James likes to play it safe. James is going to have his hands full with his adventurous girls! Haha!





Once James gets home its wrestle mania time. Poor James! I know he wants to come home and sit and relax but as soon as the garage door opens Farrah is running to it yelling DADDY!!! He can't even get in the door before getting attacked (I think he really likes this though). James spends pretty much all night wrestling with Farrah and giving horse back rides and Farrah is smiling from ear to ear.





We love just being home being a family that plays together. Farrah has done a new thing that James nor I know what to do with. She has refused to eat and it is stressing these parents out. She will eat breakfast but not lunch or dinner. What I mean by not eating is not wanting to eat her dinner but wants candy, cookies, chips....any kind of junk food. Its been a rough couple of weeks but I'm hoping this stage of refusing food passes quickly! Any ideas on how to get Farrah to eat? We have tried everything we can think of and nothing. Isn't it amazing how an 18 month old can out smart two grown educated adults??

3 comments:

The Louders said...

I bet she will eat jelly beans! Hehe. No, I have no tricks. But I do think she may have a future career in trick riding. She's a natural!

Jessie said...

seems to me that toddlers can survive on air! i think its a milestone that all kids go through just like teething. you'll get past it. she'll get hungry eventually!

Amanda said...

I have a little girl who was born March 6th, so she is close to your little girls age. She doesn't want to eat either. My pediatrician said it's just their age. They are more active and lil' busy bodies. Mine seems to drink a lot more..but when she does eat ..she eats..so don't fret...it's a phase like everything else..this too shall pass! Take care!