Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh sweet baby!!

Farrah made my day!!! I love this little girl with every ounce of my being! Today she wasn't feeling to hot. I had bible study at church this morning and when I went to pick up Farrah she was exhausted so I took her home for a nap. Usually she won't sleep on my shoulder or let me hold her when she's ready for bed. But today she actually took a nap on my chest. I have wanted this day forever! Even when she was in NICU she would not sleep on mine or James' chest she only wanted to be cradled which was great at the time but now I just want to hold her while she sleeps sometimes. Oh but today I finally got to rock her to sleep on my shoulder and oh my goodness what a wonderful feeling. I could have stayed there for hours holding this little bundle. I loved looking at her. I loved how she breathed on my cheek, loved how she slept with one eye half open, loved how she slept with her mouth open, I loved looking at her little ears, loved looking at the fold in her little neck and loved listening to her snore. Oh how I love you little Miss!! Thank you for making my day!

This is not a very good picture of Farrah but I want you to see these shoes. I came home with these shoes five years ago!! I remember when I showed them to James he just fell in love with them. I remember praying that one day we would have little feet to wear those little shoes. I can't even describe the feeling I had when I actually put those shoes on Farrah for the first time. Thank you Lord for being faithful!!

3 comments:

Just Believing said...

what a beauty!

I love all her big bows! Where do you get them?

Sarah said...

He is faithful isn't HE! I am so excited for you and this little gift God has given you. It was good to finally meet her in person on Sunday. You are a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at those shoes my eyes fill up with tears. I know I didn't walk through the whole journey with you guys, but we feel honored to get to be apart of Farrah's life. She is so special to all of us.