Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Whew what a week! We kept our nieces Quinn, Kate and Cori for the week while their parents are out of town. We had so much fun with these girls and I now know that if I ever have four kids I can totally handle it. I cooked, cleaned, played, bathe and put all kids to bed. We had three softball games during the week. One day Kate had practice from 5-6pm and Quinn had a game at 6:30pm. Quinn had to be at her game at 6pm and of course the ballgame and practice were 20 minutes apart. I drop off Quinn and run to the other side of town to get Kate and then run home and pick up James, Cori and Farrah and then run back to Quinn's game. Whew...I was tired!! We had a great time and enjoyed our time with these amazing little ladies.

Farrah had fun in the sun. We put her in the pool for the first time and she loved it. She was just hanging in her floaty. She had a TON of attention from the girls. She had a first this week...she is rolling from her tummy to back! And she is so cute to watch. She is so proud of herself and she just smiles from ear to ear. She did really great this week being off of her schedule.



Enjoying the pool with mommy!



Kicking back in my floaty



Bath time with Kate, Cori and Farrah



I love this picture of James and Farrah. James was cooking steaks on the grill and holding Farrah and just talking to her and hanging out. I love seeing James as a dad. He is so proud of her.

1 comment:

The Louders said...

Looks like a fun week!! Love the pics. You are an awesome mommy and aunt! And James, a great dad.
You are soooo blessed and such a blessing!!