Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Four Months!!

Again, time is going by way to fast. It's hard to believe that Farrah is four months old!! She is such a joy and we fall more in love with her everyday. I had no idea you could love your children so much.

What Farrah is up to...

I know she is around 12 pounds but I don't know her official weight and height til this Monday.

She is in a size one diaper still!!

She is wearing 0-3 months...again still!!

She is rolling from tummy to back.

She is loving her feet. She is a big fan of sucking her big toe!


She has found how to take her bows off and she is VERY proud of herself when she finally gets it off.


She has found her voice!! It is the funniest thing ever. She sits there and squeals at the top of her voice and then stops and looks around to see what kind of reaction she gets. I am trying to get in on video but of course every time I try she is totally silent. I will get this and post it for you to hear.

She is noticing when mommy leaves the room. (I secretly love this!)

She is starting to giggle a lot more.



4 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

She is just precious! You guys are such great parents! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

The Louders said...

Farrah, I love when you suck on your big toe!! Way too cute!!
Oh, and you're so smart to get your bows off--good girl!!

Laura C. Brandenburg said...

I can't believe that she is four months!! When I saw her at church the other day, I couldn't believe how much bigger she had gotten--and yet, she's still tiny! :) She's so beautiful! I love the picture of her taking off her bow! ;-)

Leslie said...

Ava stayed little for what seemed like forever too, but I loved it because she could wear all those cute outfits more than once or twice. And Miss Farrah has some super cute clothes and bows!!! Well, actually I think it's just her that makes anything look cute!