Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 4th!

We had a fun July 4th as usual!  This year was a little different then the years past.  We usually go to the parade with my family but this year James had to work, my dad was working and my sister was working.  I knew I wanted to go to the parade but just wasn't sure if I wanted to fight the crowd all by myself but I did. 

I'm glad I did.  Farrah loved the parade.  My favorite part of the parade is still watching Farrah.  The look on her face when she see's something new.  This year we ran into some friends, Jason, Vanessa and Abe, so that made it really fun for Farrah.  

This picture cracks me up of Abe and Farrah!  Their face expressions say they weren't impressed but I promised they liked it....haha!





After James got home we rested and headed out to the firework show.  This is my favorite part of July 4th!  I LOVE all the patriotic music with the fireworks.....I get emotional every time.  Haha!!



Again my favorite part about the fireworks was watching Farrah!

The night before, Farrah and I have a fun tradition.  We go and get our toenails painted for July 4th.  The only requirement is our toenails have to be red, white and blue.  Farrah really loved it this year!  I didn't get a picture of her toes but they were painted white with red and blue chevron.  She make me laugh.....she LOVES chevron because she says that's where her daddy works.  



July 4th is seriously one of my favorite holidays!

No comments: